Free School Meals
How do I apply for Free School Meals?
If you are in receipt of certain benefits and have a household income which does not exceed the current Government threshold, you could be entitled to free schools meals for your child saving you over £300 per year.
Parents or carers in receipt of :
- Income Support
- Job seekers allowance (income based)
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Child tax credit with an annual income which does not exceed £16,040 and NOT claiming Working Tax Credit
- Guarantee element of a State Pension Credit
- Children who receive income Support or Job Seekers Allowance (income based) in their own right.
- Asylum Seekers receiving support provided under part 6 of the immigration and Asylum act 1999.
How to apply.
For further information or to register, please call 01824 706316 / 706312 / 706302 or Email email@example.com
Once you have applied and been granted free school meals for your children you do not need to re-apply annually, this can be will be amended with any changes to your income.
Free school meals forms are also available from school.