If your child is going into Reception, Year 7 or Year 10 in September and you receive a qualifying benefit (below), you may be entitled to a grant of £200 towards the cost of their school uniform.
- Income support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Child tax credit (but not working tax credit) with an annual income below £16,190
- Pension credit (guaranteed credit)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
You cannot receive a school uniform grant if you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit.
We will be supporting a “recycling uniform” shop to keep costs down for all and to take an